ACEC Tennessee advocvates, promotes and protects the professional well being of ALL Tennessee’s engineering companies. It is incumbent upon our organization and our members to represent all of the engineering community in the state and local governments to assure a viable future for our profession.
Top Reasons To Belong:
- Influential advocate to government on members’ bottom line issues at the national, state, and local level
- Effective national and state political action programs to support candidates and issues
- Engineering Excellence Awards – the “Academy Awards” of the engineering industry, recognizing member excellence
- Business networking with government agencies, private clients, and engineering principals
- And much more.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to group rates for major medical and liability insurance and retirement programs;
- Network opportunities with large and small firms for teaming;
- A leadership program for employees and other professional development, including the 1½ day annual meeting; and
- Enhancing the public awareness and understanding of the value of engineering services through its Engineering Excellence Awards program
Our Members Say:
Here is what some ACEC Tennessee members say about why they belong to the association.
Membership in ACEC Tennessee has opened doors for our firm, providing opportunities to submit project proposals as well as to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other engineering firms. Because of our ACEC Tennessee membership, our firm is now recognized and respected by colleagues and clients.
Angela and Harold Cannon, Cannon & Cannon, Knoxville
What we do as engineering companies in Tennessee shapes the quality of life for every citizen. Gresham Smith and Partners is a member because the firm recognizes the value of joining forces with other engineering companies and speaking through one voice – the American Council of Engineering Companies of Tennessee. This is the most compelling and constructive way to affect the public policy and social issues considered each year by the General Assembly and Executive Branch of state government.
J. Michael Sullivan, PE, Regional Vice President
Gresham Smith and Partners, Inc., Nashville
To join ACEC Tennessee complete the application or contact Judy Logue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Membership Dues and Billing Process
All ACEC Tennessee (ACEC TN) members must also be members of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) through the firm’s main office. Dues for both ACEC TN and ACEC membership are based on the total number of full time employees of the firm. More information about the membership dues and billing process can be found here.
Please complete an application and return it to ACEC TN at the address below. No money need be sent with this application. You will be invoiced after the ACEC TN Board approves your application. If you have any questions, please call Judy Logue, Manager of Member Services (615-242-2486).